- Video Montage of our World War Two Veterans
- World War II Veterans Honored – Final Flight of Honor Flight
- New – Military Discounts on Transportation
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) Ground Transportation To And From Pinehurst Area
- New Military Discount Airport Transportation – North Carolina
- American Blood Saved Your Country – Ask Your Grandparents While You Can
- Southern Pines/Pinehurst Location Serves Ft. Bragg Too!
- You Need To Go? We Go!
- The Enemy Within – Predators Taking Advantage of Our Troops
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Please take a moment to enjoy this video clip from the evening news coverage of the final Flight of Honor flight from The Triangle to Washington D.C. I was fortunate to be able to be a guardian of 2 of these humble Veterans of The Greatest Generation.
As always, our thoughts are with our troops serving all over the world and their families. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. Flight of Honor Homecoming
Effective April 7th All-Points Personal Transportation (www.all-pointsnc.com) will be launching our new Discounted Armed Forces rate structure for travel between Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), Fort Bragg, Seymour Johnson AFB, and the greater Jacksonville area (Camp Lejeune, Camp Geiger, MCAS New River, Camp Johnson). Please continue reading to understand how we operate, and why we are really the only choice for ground transportation.
Why Us? :
- We are on-time every time, we pick you up and drop you off at your address, NOT the main gate which means you do not have to take another taxi (unlike our competitors who tell you they go to a particular base – what they do not tell you unless you ask is that they are going to drop you at the Main Gate! For those going to Camp Lejeune you need to know that it is 22 miles from the Main Gate to Courthouse Bay for example. That’s a long hump after a 2 ½ hour trip in our clean and safe vehicles).
- Our drivers speak English as their first language, they are dressed in a suit and tie, they carry your bags, and they are there to serve you: you serve our country, we serve you. It is our pleasure to serve you, so don’t feel bad when you see one of our drivers carrying your bags please!
- Our vehicles are new, clean, meticulously maintained, and we even have seat belts for every passenger! We do not crowd you in the vehicle – we load it for safety and comfort. So, if there are 4 of you traveling with 3 bags each the Suburban will be full. If there are 6 of you on a 96 with one bag each you can ride in the Suburban in comfort.
- We know that you sometimes find yourselves low on funds so we have devised a plan to help minimize the impact on your wallet. You may pay 50% of the fare when you book your reservation, 25% on the next payday, and the final 25% on the next payday. You must pay with your debit card, not a credit card.
- Any doubts? Ask the USO – we take care of our Armed Forces personnel like no one else.
Make a Reservation:
- In order to accommodate all passengers in a timely and guaranteed manner you must make an advanced reservation. Please do so as soon as you book your airline tickets. This will guarantee you a seat as well as allow us to aggregate other troops going to the same location at the same time. Our objective is to lower the cost per person and this approach helps – in the past 6 months we have dropped the per-person fare by $15.00! Call 919-836-9900 to make your reservation.
- RDU to/from Seymour Johnson AFB: $150.00 for the vehicle, or $60 per person whichever is greater. At $150.00 we do not make a profit but are willing to lose money on some trips and make it up on other trips. All in all this allows us to continue to drive down the cost per head.
- RDU to/from Fort Bragg area: $150.00 for the vehicle, or $60 per person whichever is greater. At $150.00 we do not make a profit but are willing to lose money on some trips and make it up on other trips. All in all this allows us to continue to drive down the cost per head.
- RDU to/from MCAS Cherry Point: $290.00 for the vehicle or $70.00 per person whichever is greater. At $290.00 we do not make a profit but are willing to lose money on some trips and make it up on other trips.
- RDU to/from Camp Lejeune, Camp Geiger, Camp Johnson, MCAS New River: $290.00 for the vehicle or $70.00 per person whichever is greater. At $290.00 we do not make a profit but are willing to lose money on some trips and make it up on other trips.
- Remember that we drop you right at your door so please confirm the address you are going to. If you cannot please let us know and we will find out for you.
- Book your reservation as soon as you have your flight information. This allows us to book the next caller on your reservation which immediately drops the per person rate!
- Please be sure to let us know how many bags you will have – this makes a difference on how many passengers we can comfortably accommodate.
- We provide receipts for all transportation. While you normally do not get reimbursed for travel when on leave, you DO get reimbursed for virtually all other travel so be sure to keep your receipt and turn it is so you get reimbursed!
- Please tell your friends and family about us. The greater the number of people we provide service to the sooner we can lower the cost per person. Ideally we would like to see the cost under $50.00 per person.
- You can count on us to get you where you are going on-time, in comfort, and safely. Call us and we will help in any way we can.
On this past Veterans Day on the evening of November 11 2010 All-Points had the pleasure of providing transportation for Flight of Honor World War II veterans to be honored at a special evening of recognition at the Carolina Hurricanes Game at the RBC Center. We were proud to serve them and humbled to be in the company of those who gave more than one can describe. As we approach 2011, if you see an ‘old guy or gal’ in their late 70’s, 80’s, or 90’s take a moment to say hello and express YOUR thanks. If they personally were not ‘there’ rest assured someone close to them was. Your expression of Thanks will make your day – guaranteed.